So you’re thinking of throwing a Christmas party? With a handful of holiday parties throughout the season, you’ll want to make sure that yours is memorable and fun. Decorations are key to bringing your party to life, even with a small space. Here are a few decorating ideas that can transform your apartment into a place full of holiday cheer:
- Put your favorite ornaments in a large clear vase to create a beautiful display. Be sure to add a variety of shapes and colors and place it by the light to create a glistening centerpiece.
- Create ambiance with a trio of candles on a coffee table or mantle.
- String clear miniature holiday lights throughout your home for a bright, yet sophisticated look.
- Use faux snow as decorative element. Try sprinkling some around your holiday displays or on the dinner table instead of a table runner.
- Display 5-7 small boxes of wrapped gifts for a festive look.
- Showcase your holiday cards by making a collage on an empty wall or door.
- Decorate a mini Christmas tree and, for added flair, spray paint it a bright color!
- Use your dessert menu as decoration. Candy canes and cupcakes make great party decorations because they’re colorful and appetizing. Try using decorative platters to showcase these sweet treats.
Use these 8 ideas to bring your Christmas party to life. They’re inexpensive and most require materials that you probably already own or were planning to buy for the holiday season. Plus, they won’t take up a lot of space or require you to store them away. Planning a party should fun and good decorations will surely set your party apart this season.